CDD (Customer Due Diligence) Analyst
More and more organizations are expected to know their customers. Security and carefulness have become increasingly important in recent years, because practices such as money laundering and fraud are issues that we unfortunately encounter on a daily basis. Customer Due Diligence is therefore quite literally a way to find out what the customer's goal is at the bank.
As a CDD Analyst you operate as a detective. You trace information that leads to financial-economic crime that is harmful to the financial institutes we work with. In your role you are responsible for carrying out 'Know your Customer' and Due Diligence checks. You carry out all necessary checks. You look at the name of the customer, their ID, Selfies, anything out of the ordinary. You ensure that the examinations are completed within the agreed time and that no fraud falls between the cracks.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least HBO+ level of education (University level)
- Committed to 32-40 hours per week, spread over 7 days (Mo - Fri between 06:00 - 22:00 and Sat - Sun between 08:00 - 20:00)
- You are proficient in English
- Disciplined, a problem solver and accurate
- A sharp eye, extreme attention to detail
- Living in or in the vicinity of Amsterdam
- You love working in a team where shared and individual responsibilities go hand in hand.
- Non-European citizens: You have a workpermit/visa that is valid for a minimum of one year
WHAT WE OFFER
- A monthly start salary between €2100 and €2300 based on a fulltime appointment, depending on professional experience.
- High degree of both collaboration and autonomy
- International team, with more than 30 nationalities
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- You get ownership of your own responsibilities
- Opportunity of personal and professional growth within the company
- Flat structures and open communication
- Newly designed office along the Amsterdam canals
Our client is a fast-growing tech-driven startup company, driven by a vision to turn financial risk and regulatory challenges into simple and secure solutions. Simple as we reduce complexity and offer easy to integrate solutions to financial institutions and platform businesses. Secure by enabling companies and individuals by using the world's most stable asset classes while protecting our partners against fraud, risk and identity theft. Technology empowers everything we do.
Our core products focus on deposit and customer onboarding solutions, serviced via our proprietary technology platform. We offer deposit solutions through wealth managers and broker-dealers to cash-rich clients. Onboarding services for the verification of companies and individuals, through direct channels and our platform partners (e.g., travel companies, online marketplaces, etc.
The client offers its products globally, and we service our customers from 4 offices in London, New York Amsterdam and Barcelona. As a Payments Institution, our client is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our internal culture is characterized by our flat structure and direct communication with the emphasis on results and collaboration.
- Starter (0 tot 2 jaar)
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar)
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
- Financiële Instellingen
- Zakelijke Dienstverlening