Client Engagement Expert (Dutch, English & Spanish)
WAAR KOM JE TE WERKEN?
We believe in our people. We are constantly seeking great talent, multidimensional people who feel as we do about aesthetics, art, beauty, color, culture, entrepreneurship, globalization, innovation, love, science, sensitivity and technology.”
WAT GA JE DOEN?
As a Client Engagement Expert you will be responsible for providing exceptional quality service and guidelines to customers by phone, online chatting, email and other digital platforms. You will carry out the following tasks on daily base:
- Provide accurate service- and product information within the defined targets;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by handling all complaints and referring/coordinating them internally for action and implementation;
- Complete all inquiries regarding trace requests and communicate the status to customers;
- Recognize and generate potential sales leads and introduce the brand;
- Maintain liaisons with other departments to promote good working relationship in support of the Client Engagement Department;
- Complete all required reports accurately and within specified time frame;
- Identify opportunities for new services or product enhancements and communicate this with the direct supervisor or manager;
- Offer solutions for meeting (Online / On-premise) and exceed “customers” expectations;
- Supporting the COO & CEO in general daily operations related to Client Service/Support.
HERKEN JIJ JEZELF IN DIT PROFIEL?
- You have a Bachelor/Master level/degree;
- You have a minimum of 1 to 5 years international customer service experience;
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and Spanish both spoken and written;
- Fluent in French is a big advantage;
- You preferably have knowledge of SaaS applications/frameworks and the Digital Social Media;
- You have affinity with skin care (products);
- You know how to treat clients and provide the best service possible;
- You are professional, responsible, confident and credible;
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- You are energetic, positive and proactive and you can easily communicate at all levels.
WAT MAG JE VAN ONS VERWACHTEN?
- A dynamic and challenging position for 40 hours a week;
- Salary depends on experience and knowledge;
- You will start working on a temporary contract, but with the intention of a permanent agreement in mind;
- A pleasant work environment in a beautiful building in the city heart of Amsterdam;
- Great possibilities to grow and develop yourself.
Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any questions!
- Customer Service
- Fulltime (40 uur)
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar)
- EUR 2000 - 2500