Head of Communications
WAT GA JE DOEN?
To support the commercial growth ambitions and drive business development in the Netherlands, this organization is looking for a Head of Communications to lead their efforts to increase the reach and impact of their brand with their audiences.
The role of Head of Communications combines the management of the communication department for Corporate & Institutional Banking with the coordination of the overall Group Communications in the Netherlands, reporting directly to the CEO of the organization in the Netherlands.
The Communications department is responsible for all internal and external communication of the organization in the Netherlands. Based on the international communication strategy, you draft and execute the local communication plan. In addition, you are responsible for the alignment of the marketing and communication activities of the Dutch Group entities with the international guidelines and local business strategy, safeguarding and strengthening the reputation of the Group.
In this interesting and varied role, your responsibilities will include
- Managing the communication department
- Working closely with local management and the commercial team to develop and execute the communication strategy.
- Safeguarding the organizations brand and image and contribute to the commercial success of its brands and products.
- Developing narratives that elevate the organizations brand and increase visibility and brand awareness with key audiences.
- Developing messaging and positioning for press stories and speaking engagements of the local CEO.
- Generating relevant media coverage in order to increase visibility of the organization.
- Coordination of partnerships in the field of sponsoring and corporate engagement.
- Managing external agencies as needed.
- Developing internal communications and partner with Human Resources in order to further strengthen employee engagement with the company and its values and principles.
- Proactively reporting on outcomes, tactics and program plans to management.
- Being end responsible for client events.
- Animating the Communication community in the Netherlands.
- Identification and realisation of potential mutualisation of at communication level within the Group in the Netherlands.
HERKEN JIJ JEZELF IN DIT PROFIEL?
- HBO/University level, with appropriate professional qualifications in the field of Communications
- Experience of working and influencing at Executive level
- Excellent written and oral storytelling skills and comfort acting as a company spokesperson
- Experience of developing and implementing creative and impactful media strategies
- Significant experience in internal communications, including business transformation and culture enhancement
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrix environment
- Have exemplary stakeholder / relationship management skills
- Be results driven
- Have the ability to think out of the box
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Communication manager in financial services
- Fluency in Dutch and English
WAT MAG JE VAN ONS VERWACHTEN?
- The chance to be part of a corporate scale-up journey, offering great challenges to overcome and an inspiring environment
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- International multi-cultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration and sound benefits
- A well-equipped office, and all required facilities to do your job
WAAR KOM JE TE WERKEN?
With strong roots anchored in Europe’s banking history, this organization supports its clients and employees in today’s changing world and has positioned itself as a leading bank in the Eurozone and a prominent international banking institution. In the Netherlands, they have a solid platform in support of the Dutch economy, consisting of 9 different entities offering a large range of products and services. Since the Netherlands is of strategic importance for the Group, they are investing in further developing this platform.
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
- Financiële Instellingen